I got the inspiration for this post based on the EDC subreddit on, where else, Reddit. My Every Day Carry items are as follows:
Littmann Cardiology III StethoscopeUpdate: I now use the Welch Allyn Harvey DLX Double Head stethoscope. Best I’ve ever had. Picks up murmurs like a champ!
- Lamy CP1 fountain pen.
- iPhone 6S+ in a black Apple Leather Case.
- iPad Air 2 with a Logitech case.
- Apple Watch Space Black Stainless Steel with Space Black Steel Link band.
- Hospital access card.
- ID badge.
- Telstra Prepaid Mobile Broadband wireless WiFi modem.
- Pager (a relic. Most people just call me, and if for some reason they insist on paging me, it goes to my mobile phone).
- Various keys.
- Patient list.